In 2016 when Grace Hmong Alliance Church did not have a building yet, there were many challenges facing our Church:
- Attrition of church membership.
- Lack of a formal communication process between ministries.
- Lack of a social media presence.
- Disjointed attendance tracking, guest integration and greeting processes.
- We had younger generations and older generations that couldn’t understand each other due to language barrier.
- One spoke strictly English and the Other spoke strictly Hmong
As a result of this one of esteem Elder and GA member that year, (Jeff Sponcia) started to do research and data gathering. That summer he started to:
- Obtain guest contact information as they came in.
- Count and gather Sunday service attendance total.
- Started a small greeting committee with a group of volunteers.
- Partner with other ministry and elders on the board to start the conversation of having a ministry that could address these many challenges.
And so after much research, prayer, analysis, and with the authorization form the GHAC Governing Board, God blessed our Church with a brand new Ministry unlike any other: