“Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.”
WHAT IS CROSS CONNECTION?
In 2016 when Grace Hmong Alliance Church did not have a building yet, there were many challenges facing our Church:
- Attrition of church membership.
- Lack of a formal communication process between ministries.
- Lack of a social media presence.
- Disjointed attendance tracking, guest integration and greeting processes.
- We had younger generations and older generations that couldn’t understand each other due to language barrier.
- One spoke strictly English and the Other spoke strictly Hmong
As a result of this one of esteem Elder and GA member that year, (Jeff Sponcia) started to do research and data gathering. That summer he started to:
- Obtain guest contact information as they came in.
- Count and gather Sunday service attendance total.
- Started a small greeting committee with a group of volunteers.
- Partner with other ministry and elders on the board to start the conversation of having a ministry that could address these many challenges.
And so after much research, prayer, analysis, and with the authorization form the GHAC Governing Board, God blessed our Church with a brand new Ministry unlike any other:
Cross Connection consist of three main aspects:
2018 has truly been a blessing from God. As we moved into our new building, a spacious but cozy room was provided for the Cross Connection team to open and operate its’ very own Café. All guests and members are invited and encourage to come and have coffee every morning with us as we share life and fellowship every Sunday during hours of operation. All coffee flavors and drinks are free but donation are certainly welcome.
Hours of Operation
|8:00AM – 9:00AM||OPEN|
|9:00AM – 9:45AM||CLOSED|
|9:45AM – 10:15AM||OPEN|
All other days and Times
Café will be open, but unstaffed. Please be respectful and keep it clean after usage.