What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, make donations, fill out a form or enter information on our site. When making a donation or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To personalize your future experience with our website.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To send periodic emails regarding your donations or other products and services.
• To process transaction whether for a donation, product, services, or good.
• To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned and updated on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Our Website utilize a standard SSL certificate. All information entered is secured and encoded to make sure third parties are unable to scan traffic of personal information. Your personal financial information (i.e Name, credit card number, Data) are not store on any of our servers. We outsource and utilize trusted and experience professional third party organization for these specific task. After donations or other related transaction dealing with sales, your information is store on those third party servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Grace Hmong Alliance Church
14665 Lisbon Rd. Suite 2D
Brookfield, WI 53005
GHAC maintains many media materials from past and present pastors, guest and conference speakers. We want to maximize your flexibility in sharing the messages while simultaneously maintaining quality control and connecting people with our ministry. Please partner together with us by observing the following guidelines.
You may duplicate and distribute any audio and video messages on our website in CD, DVD, and digital formats without prior permission, as long as you follow the restrictions outlined below.
- You may duplicate and distribute only full-length versions of the messages.
- You may not edit the content in any way.
- The rebranding of GHAC media is prohibited.
- You may not charge for the material (even to recoup your costs). This means that all GHAC media, short or long will be and should be given FREE to everyone.
- You may link to messages here on our website, but you may not post them on your own website.
- If you copy material to a CD or DVD, please include the following information on the CD or DVD if applicable:
- The title of the message
- “Year of the message by (pastor or speaker name)”
- You may not include personal or organizational contact information on any CDs or DVDs.
Grace Hmong Alliance Church reserve all copyright protections under applicable law. We reserve the right to revoke or modify these permissions at any time.
Thank you for your cooperation in these matters, which will help us to spread the teaching of God’s Word to all the nations.