Media Usage Policy
GHAC maintains many media materials from past and present pastors, guest and conference speakers. We want to maximize your flexibility in sharing the messages while simultaneously maintaining quality control and connecting people with our ministry. Please partner together with us by observing the following guidelines.
You may duplicate and distribute any audio and video messages on our website in CD, DVD, and digital formats without prior permission, as long as you follow the restrictions outlined below.
- You may duplicate and distribute only full-length versions of the messages.
- You may not edit the content in any way.
- The rebranding of GHAC media is prohibited.
- You may not charge for the material (even to recoup your costs). This means that all GHAC media, short or long will be and should be given FREE to everyone.
- You may link to messages here on our website, but you may not post them on your own website.
- If you copy material to a CD or DVD, please include the following information on the CD or DVD if applicable:
- The title of the message
- “Year of the message by (pastor or speaker name)”
- You may not include personal or organizational contact information on any CDs or DVDs.
Grace Hmong Alliance Church reserve all copyright protections under applicable law. We reserve the right to revoke or modify these permissions at any time.
Thank you for your cooperation in these matters, which will help us to spread the teaching of God’s Word to all the nations.