Grace Hmong Alliance Website Disclaimer
- By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Grace Hmong Alliance Church’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any media or materials contained on Grace Hmong Alliance Church’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Grace Hmong Alliance Church at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Grace Hmong Alliance Church’s web site are provided “as is”. Grace Hmong Alliance Church makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Grace Hmong Alliance Church does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Grace Hmong Alliance Church or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Grace Hmong Alliance Church’s Internet site, even if Grace Hmong Alliance Church or a Grace Hmong Alliance Church authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on Grace Hmong Alliance Church’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Grace Hmong Alliance Church does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Grace Hmong Alliance Church may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Grace Hmong Alliance Church does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Grace Hmong Alliance Church of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
- Any claim relating to Grace Hmong Alliance Church’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, make donations, fill out a form or enter information on our site. When making a donation or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To personalize your future experience with our website.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To send periodic emails regarding your donations or other products and services.
• To process transaction whether for a donation, product, services, or good.
• To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned and updated on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We do not use an SSL certificate and do not need an SSL because: We do not ask or store your personal financial information (i.e credit card number) on our server specifically; we do however utilize trusted and experience third party that do utilize SSL for this such specific task. After donations or other related transaction dealing with sales your information is not store on any of our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Grace Hmong Alliance Church
14665 Lisbon Rd. Suite 2D
Brookfield, WI 53005
GHAC maintains many media materials from past and present pastors, guest and conference speakers. We want to maximize your flexibility in sharing the messages while simultaneously maintaining quality control and connecting people with our ministry. Please partner together with us by observing the following guidelines.
You may duplicate and distribute any audio and video messages on our website in CD, DVD, and digital formats without prior permission, as long as you follow the restrictions outlined below.
- You may duplicate and distribute only full-length versions of the messages.
- You may not edit the content in any way.
- The rebranding of GHAC media is prohibited.
- You may not charge for the material (even to recoup your costs). This means that all GHAC media, short or long will be and should be given FREE to everyone.
- You may link to messages here on our website, but you may not post them on your own website.
- If you copy material to a CD or DVD, please include the following information on the CD or DVD if applicable:
- The title of the message
- “Year of the message by (pastor or speaker name)”
- You may not include personal or organizational contact information on any CDs or DVDs.
Grace Hmong Alliance Church reserve all copyright protections under applicable law. We reserve the right to revoke or modify these permissions at any time.
Thank you for your cooperation in these matters, which will help us to spread the teaching of God’s Word to all the nations.